Whale Watching Gold Coast 2014 Season Book now 0438 453 769
The humpback migration is approaching soon, starting in June we will have majestic humpbacks passing during the Gold Coast whale watching season which lasts until November. Here is some footage from last season, the whale song is recorded live from our vessel which you can listen to LIVE as you whale watching with us.
EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE GOLD COAST WHALE WATCHING
$150 per person
Maximum 6 Guests per Tour
Contact Us here for a booking or phone
0438 453 769
Why are we $50 extra for your whale watching experience than with the other companies?
1. No crowds just your private group! Everybody has a perfect view.
2. Twice as long with the whales as the other tours. We stay out on the water with the whales while the other companies drive back to pick up the next group.
3. BYO food and drink so no extra costs.
4. Enjoy the silence of sailing over the pacific ocean.
5. Our hydrophone allowing us to listen live to the chatter between the mammals.
While under sail with the our Whales and Sails cruise you are taken on a private whale watching Gold Coast tour where we listen live to the whale song and watch their charismatic nature on board your private skippered yacht. The Gold Coast is a fantastic place to watch Humpback and Southern Right whales as they migrate along the “Humpback Highway” between the cold Antarctic waters on the way to the warm waters of the Great Barrier Reef and return, what better way to see them than under the power of mother nature sailing silently through the ocean. This migration occurs between May and early November. We have a 100% success rate for finding whales so you can watch their aerobatic breaching, playful spyhopping and territorial tail slapping. This all happens only 45 minutes from Brisbane.
Whale Watching Gold Coast Facts
Humpback Highway Gold Coast
Humpback Whale Song
Humpback Whale Diet and Feeding Habits
Humpback Whale and how they Sleep
Our location is Gate D 247 Bayview street Runaway Bay, Runaway Bay Marina. You can look us up on Google Maps for help finding us.
If you have any whale photo memories you wish to share please look at our Whale Watching Gold Coast Facebook page.
Whale Watching Gold Coast
- Cost $150 per person with a Minimum 4 pax or $500 per charter.
- Depart Runaway Bay Marina at a time that suit you morning is best
- This is a 5 hour cruise minimum in ocean conditions
- Frequently asked Questions and Answers
What to Bring: Hat, sunscreen, warm clothing, sun glasses and a camera,
BYO food and Drinks
Besides doing Whale Watching Gold Coast tours Getaway Sailing on the Gold Coast also offers smooth water packages. These are champagne sailing tours with smooth waters and ocean sea breezes. The packages range from Hens Parties, Family trips, a day out with friends, photography cruises, twilight tours, pamper packages or any occasion we can tailor for you.